CAD trauma, known as whiplash, stands for cervical acceleration-deceleration injury and is commonly associated with neck injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents.
The Benefits of Pre-Natal Chiropractic Care
by Courtney Hong
If you’re searching for a way to promote health and wellness during your pregnancy, you’ve come to the right place! Dr. Kevin Cressey is certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) in the Webster Technique. What are some of the benefits of the Webster Technique and seeking chiropractic care during pregnancy?
It’s been a long time coming, but our new website is finally up! It really reflects the feel and environment of our office. Hope you all enjoy taking a look through all the pages. Stay tuned here as we will be posting useful articles on health, chiropractic, lifestyle, and just anything interesting that strikes us at the moment!
Do you and your family have med pay (“medical payment”) coverage on your auto insurance policy? If you don’t know what it is please continue reading:
- Med pay applies to you and your family regardless of who is at fault in the accident.
- Med pay also applies to all passengers in the vehicle at the time of the accident
- The cost of having med pay coverage is a bargain compared to paying out of pocket
- Med pay applies to practically all forms of medical care including the reimbursement for out of pocket costs reasonable related to the crash
- If you are injured in an accident you do not need to worry about paying for the gaps in you medical care coverage: which sometimes include ambulance rides, certain types of surgery, and urgent care, MED PAY COVERS ALL OF THESE!!!
- EMT or ambulance fees
- Hospital stays
- Medical or Chiropractic Costs
- Doctor appointments
- Dental treatment
- Nursing services
- Lab tests
- Physical therapy
- Doctor’s Co-Pay
-Thanks to Shawn Steel, Esq for this list of related coverage
Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 792-1221